Friday, April 27, 2012

Pretty Much My Most Favorite of All Time in the History of Ever


I was good with friends with benefits until he started saying he's falling in love with me and that he loves me and that he should be with me and all this crap.

Damn, I know I'm a smart girl, but f*ck, he says it enough, it gets into your head and you want to believe it so bad, cause he's an awesome person and it would be great to have it all.  So you end up believing it.


I feel like if we're friends, he didn't need to kick game and say all that shit. You know?


Just benefits and hanging out. 

You start adding all these extra things, you're screwing with people heads. You can't expect them to be okay when they see another chick all over you.
There's just something about this girl I do not like.  So as long as he's with her it's going to be hard. I don't care about the other ones. There's just something about this one.  I don't trust her and as his friend I care for his feelings and health for that matter and think he should watch himself.  I just guess I will listen to him and let him learn.

The whole situation could have been different.  Granted, I'd still be jealous, but not as hurt as I was/am

Can I just be friends with him? 
Absolutely. I can. It's going to take time.  I'm going to have to get used to not being treated the same and not hearing these "lies?"

I want him to apologize to me for telling me he's falling in love with me and telling me that he'd be happy to be with me and that he loves me.


And I want him to own up and say he knew I was bothered and thats why he asked for a kiss and that he's sorry for the whole time we were in Philly.


Just want him to take back all that love sh*t


Both of us were wrong, and it sucks that things are different now.
Hopefully, in time, it will be okay.
I still love him, care deeply for him, and he's still a great friend.
I wish him the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment